Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

OMG! It is it Day 9 already. (Bob Doyles BLC Challenge)

Just a quick update.
Well I better write a blog here. I can't believe it is day nine already. I suppose everyday I have contributed to my challenge in one small or another. I designed some individual labels to go on the candles. This was a lot harder that I thought because I wanted them to be round and couldn't work out how to do it. I finally figured it out though and sent them to the printers.
I also made a couple of batches in my garage and also tested a couple of candles. One candle that I made I can't stand the smell though so I need to work on that one.
I have also wasted a bit of time on research and marketing. I mean I shouldn't really be marketing yet as I have nothing to showcase yet, but I can't help myself because that part of the challenge is something I really enjoy also.
Anyway I had better get back to work as I return to my day job soon after two weeks holiday and need to get this up and running before then
Until next time...
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment